Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Stones Listed today!


I just wanted to let you know about two new stones I just listed in my Etsy shop!

The first one is a beautiful piece of Labradorite, cut to show the brilliant blue flash of iridescence! Labradorite is a feldspar, it's flashy patches of blue color, when held in the light, is known as "Labradorescence". This was sooooo hard to photograph, I can't tell you! I needed about four hands to get it right. My photos really don't do it justice.

The other stone I listed today is a Rose Quartz Egg! It's got a nice and gentle feeling about it! Of course, Rose Quartz is used in all kinds of healing applications where the heart is concerned. Particularly, for healing the emotional heart issues, such as anything having to do with loving or being loved. The egg shape also symbolizes fertility and growth.


For further information on either of these stones, please check out my full listings in the shop.



No comments: