Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Chicago trip : Part One~ Shedd Aquarium

Hi everyone! It's good to be home!
After taking a couple of days to actually get to Chicago, we finally made it! Getting out of Bradley airport in Hartford, Ct took extra time due to the bad weather.


On our first day in Chicago, we beelined over to the Shedd Aquarium. My family has a soft spot for all things animal, so it's the first place we wanted to go. Besides, what else should one do on a cold and nasty Midwestern afternoon? At the aquarium, they had so many cool exhibits, both temporary and permanent. I've posted a few pics from this part of my trip.The white Beluga whale is named Niya. She would just float around, propped up by her tail, and watch the people watching her. It was too funny!

I'll post more photos of the rest of the trip tomorrow! I just have to edit a bunch of photos that I took. I had a terrible time with my camera most of the trip ;0(
Well, enjoy the photos!
blessings,
tracyw

No comments: