Monday, July 16, 2007

Extraordinary!


I just wanted to take a minute and say
Thank You
to all my friends!!!
I have an extraordinary community of people surrounding me. Truly! I would never imagined that I could have so many dear friends who love and support me.

I feel that I am very much being held by my community in REAL life, and my virtual community on ETSY.It's a strange thing to feel so cared for by people I have never met. But that's exactly how I feel. In the year that I have been selling on ETSY, I have made some incredible friends. These folks are the real deal. Someday, I will meet some of them face to face, and that will be a sweet day, indeed!

I appreciate all the phone calls and visits from local friends more than you can know! I have been just getting from point A to point B, and the encouragement from you keeps moving me forward.
Mom is doing well, and should be home from the hospital in a couple of days. It's great that she lives so close to me (only ½ mile). Tim is also feeling much better and went back to work last week. Me? Well, I'm hanging in there~with a little help from my friends!
Goddess Bless you all!
Love,
tracyw

No comments: