Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer is here!



Summer is here, and in our house that means one thing~ Little Miss Midnight gets her annual shave! She is a little, tiny cat (6.2lbs) with allot of long fur. She doesn't groom much and will run at the sight of a brush. Someone, somewhere, hurt her with one before I ever got her from the rescue nine years ago. Anyway, I just thought you'd like to see her new "do".


Just to be fair,I thought that I would share a picture of my other kid, Snowball, my obsessive kitty. If she's not on me at all times, then life just sucks and she'll tell you all about it! She also snores~loudly!


They are two very "special" kitties, but I can't imagine life here without them!

1 comment:

TheModernGoddess said...

Awww they are adorable. My girl gets shaved of a summer too and she definitely doesn't like the trip to the vet. She howls the whole way there and the whole way back.