Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Incense and Flower Essences Arrive!


I have been VERY busy this past week or so, and have finally gotten a few new items listed in my shop. I have FIVE new flower essences available for the first time ever, and two new incenses for your magickal needs!

First, the flower essences: Iris, Lady's Mantle, Echinecea, Mallow,and Valerian.
This is the first time I have offered the essences individually. I will make more of the single flowers and gemstone elixers available soon.
For my current selection and to find out more about flower essences, please click the link.


I'm also offering two new loose 100% Organic herbal incense blends:
These are made to assist with spells and rituals.
Please vist my Etsy shop, Summer Sea Herbs, to see everything I have to offer! I have a full selection of herbal incenses, essences, bulk herbs and magickal items!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a blog!
I'm a Holistic Pediatrician in India and I crawl the web for herbal blogs, and that's how I stumbled upon this one.
I see you are a herbalist too ( besides so many other things ), so can I request you to please look up my website www.farawaysister.com esp the pages where I've described how I treat symptoms with herbs.... my email is:
farawaysister@gmail.com