Tuesday, September 18, 2007

North Quabbin Garlic & Arts Festival

On Saturday, I went to the Garlic festival which takes place about a mile from my home. It's my favorite fall festival, here in the Pioneer Valley. The day is a benefit for Seeds of Solidarity Farm's education programs. It's full of farmers selling organic vegetables, crafts vendors and healing arts providers, as well as demonstrations and music! I see quite a few people I know and it's always a fun time.

Here's some photos from the day:




Cheshire Garden makes the most wonderful preserves, mustards and vinegars! I look forward to stopping by the booth every year.




Tom Ricardi, Wildlife Rehabilitator, was there educating the crowd about the magnificent birds of prey!

2 comments:

Xiane said...

Now THAT looks like my sort of a good time. Thank you for sharing the photos - you captured the feel of the event so well for me! :)

Xiane said...

Oooh! I'm leaving another comment, because I tagged you for something fun:

http://threeravens.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-youre-it.html

If you feel like playing, of course!
:)