Tuesday, January 2, 2007

A New Year, a New Blog!

It's come to my attention that there are people out there who want to know more about herbs, plants, me, medicine and magick. I figure that the best way to help as many of you as possible is to start a blog. I'm hoping to have posts about plants and herbs, magick and medicine, and even some things about me and what I've been up to.

I like to take pictures and will show off some of those from time to time, as well.
This will be a way for us to get to know each other better!

Feel free to ask herbal or magickal questions and I will try to answer them. When space allows, I'll do that here for everyone to see. If you're looking for products that I make, you can find them at my Etsy shop here http://www.summersea.etsy.com

It's a brand new shiny year and I can't wait to see what happens!
Thanks for coming along for the ride! Stop back often to see what's new!

Bright blessings
~tracyw

No comments: